Administration Assistant - full or part time.
£25,000-£28,000 dependent upon experience and qualifications + benefits
An exciting opportunity to work as a Sales Support Administrator for a long established chartered IFA practice which offers a full financial planning service to a large client base. you'll be joining a friendly team working in a modern work space in a market town and close to shops, cafes, open spaces and amenities. In this role you will work within the Financial Services Sales Support Team, responding to customer enquiries and carrying out administration tasks in support of the sales process.
- Taking an active role in the client annual review process
- New business processing
- Gathering and correlating plan/policy information, produce valuations and ensuring a smooth and timely business process
- Working with back office system including fact find completion for new clients, and maintaining client files and details
- Develop a broad knowledge of financial products including both individual and employer
- General Administration and client servicing support as needed
- Microsoft Office competent with good keyboard skills.
- Excellent telephone manner and a commitment to offering outstanding customer service.
- Having the enthusiasm to learn and the ability to work under pressure in a structured environment.
Support for future qualifications will be keenly provided to enable the successful applicant to further their knowledge and ability in the role.