£28000 - £35000 + bonus and benefits
My client provides provides investment, pension, protection and estate planning advice to both corporate and individual clients. The company are seeking a Trainee Paraplanner to be based primarily the office and work within a team supporting a trainee and a senior financial planner
Key responsibilities will include .
- Obtaining relevant literature to accompany client reports
- Dealing with client administration
- Preparation of packs for meetings with clients including investment valuations
- Preparation of reports to clients on financial planning matters
- Learning and using all applications required for the job including:
- Attend client meetings with the senior financial planner and contribute to such meetings
- Undertake research as required on specific projects.
Technical knowledge is not a pre-requisite but knowledge of pension, investment and life products will be very advantageous together with a good IT skills and being a good team player.