|Location||N/A, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||13th May 2020|
Marketing & Digital
|Salary||Up to £50 and hour|
|Industry||Asset Manager, Private Equity|
|Education||Good educational background|
|Professional Quals||Industry recognised.|
|Work Hours||Maybe full but likely Part time , contract|
|Hiring Company||Recruitment Connection Ltd|
Digital Marketing Contractor
Up to £50 / hr – Part time home based role
My client is a private equity firm specialising exclusively in the global life science sector. It provides equity funding to medtech companies. They are looking for a creative IT person to manage the company’s marketing and digital presence.
- Make sure the email addresses, website and domains are running properly
- From time to time, amend the website (“Meet the Team” document and “Publications”)
- Produce marketing material such as teasers and newsletters (pictures, charts etc ) but not drafting the documents..
- Produce business cards templates and send them to the printers.
- From time to time amend word documents (contracts with investees etc)
- Social media (Linked-in, Twitter and Facebook)