Chartered IFA / Financial Planner
Sussex , Kent and Hampshire
£50000 - £62,000 basic + benefits inc pension
My client is an award winning chartered financial planners providing award winning holistic financial planning and discretionary fund management.
They are seeking an experienced Financial Planner to join their successful team and manage existing client relationships. You will receive comprehensive compliance, paraplanning and administration support from the office teams .
You must have:
- A thorough understanding of wealth management practices (especially pensions and investments) and processes and the ability to communicate them clearly and effectively;
- Technical/product knowledge and effective telephone communication of wide ranging holistic financial planning strategies & solutions;
- A passion for doing things well, with accuracy, detail and great presentation;
- Professional, positive, energetic, supportive and friendly. A strong team player;
- High level of integrity, work ethic and self-motivation.
It is essential that you hold a level 4 Diploma qualification and hold, or are working towards, Chartered/Certified status. The company offers a superb centralised investment proposition with award winning platform, secure client web portal and cutting edge technology.