Compliance Audit Officer
C€35,000 and benefits.
My client is a successful and expanding financial planning and tax consultancy with established operations throughout Europe and the UK. A Compliance Audit Officer is mainly responsible for the performance and undertaking of the full audit cycle together with other compliance related work that may arise from time-to- time.
This will include:
- Risk and control management over operations’ effectiveness and compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Providing support to management in the determination of the internal audit scope and development of annual plans.
- The undertaking of compliance monitoring.
- Implementation of controls in order to prevent money laundering and the financing of terrorism.
- Assisting in the taking on of new clients and their screening process.
- Review of personalised client advisory letters prior to them being issued by the business to clients or prospective clients.
- Design, preparation and review of regular and ad-hoc reports and MI stats.
- Supporting the head of compliance in drafting corporate governance documents.
You should 3 – 4 year experience as an Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor with excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills. Ideally you should have a degree or Post-Graduate studies in Accounting/Audit or Finance.