|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||29th April 2019|
Operational / Office Management
|Salary||Up to £50,000 + Pension, Life Cover, PHI, Bupa, 25 days holiday, season ticket loan and regular annual bonus|
|Professional Quals||Industry recognised but experience more important .|
|Hiring Company||Recruitment Connection Ltd|
Head Of Administration
Up to £50,000 + Pension, Life Cover, PHI, Bupa, 25 days holiday, season ticket loan and regular annual bonus
My client is an international tax and wealth advisory firm with a growing UK operation. As part of that growth they are looking to appoint an experienced administration manager to deliver enhanced operation and administration activities in the UK, support the frontline IFA’s and Paraplanners, and provide more efficient business processing.
- You will manage the administration of all the activities and together with the UK Client Services Administration Team Leader will coordinate the work activities of the UK Client Service’s Administration team, agreeing what administrative tasks will be undertaken in the UK and Europe;
- Share with Head of Operations, the responsibility for setting KPI’s for the UK Administration team and carry out regular reviews and appraisals;
- Development and management of UK Administration staff and tracking team performance;
- Coordination of all UK transaction handling, investigation, troubleshooting and resolution of client issues;
- Ensure efficient ‘On Boarding’ of new clients and preparation of documents and information, necessary for relevant products or services;
- Ensure all data management systems are accurate,
- Provide training for existing team members and induction for new members of staff;
- Attend regular meetings…
To qualify you must have.
- Extensive experience in Financial Services preferably in Wealth Management including product and service administration;
- Experience of working with Platforms and back office systems such as Xplan ;
- Demonstrable personnel management experience.