|Location||Central London , Europe, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||1st November 2019|
|Salary||Negotiable basic + benefits and bonus|
|Professional Quals||Industry recognised ideally.|
|Hiring Company||Recruitment Connection Ltd|
Senior Manager - Wealth Structuring
London Based with travel in the UK and Europe
Highly Competitive + benefits and bonus
My client is a leading provider of tax and financial advice with offices throughout Europe and the UK.
In response to the high and growing numbers of existing and potential clients they are looking to expand their already successful team.
Based primarily in London, this is a new role working in the delivery of the support functions that provide Tax, Retirement Planning and Financial Planning reports and advice to clients, Partners and Private Client Managers.
In this role you will be tasked to
- To support in the leadership and management of the Tax Advisory, Pensions Advisory and Financial Planning (Malta) team;
- Help develop the skills within the teams to ensure strong succession management;
- Ensure the various teams deliver the required level of up-to-date, quality and timely technical and financial planning support advice to the Partners and Private Client Managers;
- Use technical insights and market intelligence to contribute to the delivery of the company’s strategy;
- Ensure the regulatory requirements of providing tax, pension financial planning advice is met.
To qualify you must have
- Over 5 years’ managerial experience in a professional environment;
- Attainment of a level 6 technically based qualification, for example ATT, CTA, LLB, TEP, APFS or similar;
- Be able to travel t the offices in Europe.
Ideally you should have adviser experience providing retirement planning advice, including as a pension transfer specialist.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a long established and renowned financial advisory company as it looks to expand its services throughout Europe and the UK. There is also a strong possibility of a promotional opportunity in the near future.