£28,000 to £33,000 + benefits
My client is an established IFA practice looking for an experienced administrator to provide high-level support for the company’s Financial Planners and Paraplanning Department, and utilising a wide range of technical specialist knowledge and office skills to deliver a high-quality service to the company’s clients.
- Manage Administration workflow using a diary system
- Maintain back-office system to ensure policy and communication information is up to date
- Obtain LOA from clients letters
- Obtain valuations for regular reports and Annual Reviews
- Providing clients with updates and ensuring client queries are dealt with in a timely, professional and friendly manner.
The are looking for
- strong organisational & efficient time management skills ideally from an IFA
- self-motivation and able to prioritise.
- and experience of platforms.