£35,000 - £45,000 + pension, DIS and PMI and discretionary bonus.
My client provides provides investment, pension, protection and estate planning advice to both corporate and individual clients. The company are seeking a Paraplanner to be based primarily the office and work within a team supporting the Financial Planning Director and a Chartered senior financial planner. This is a challenging role where the company will provide the successful candidate with the required training to further their career and professional development.
You’ll be relied on to prepare high quality reports, obtain quotations and investment valuations for client reports. You will liaise directly with clients, attend and contribute to client meetings as well as undertaking research as required on specific projects. You will also be help with investment purchases and sales under the Discretionary and Advisory Management Services.
To qualify you will need to be
- A paraplanner, qualified ideally to Diploma level with at least 2 years’ plus experience in the role.
- Solid generalist experience within the Financial Services sector.
- Good understanding of compliance issues and maintenance of client files and confidentiality.
- A good working knowledge of appropriate systems e.g. iO (database), Microsoft Office suite, Cashflow modelling tools, etc.
- Numerate and familiar with operating and creating spreadsheets.
- Comfortable in crafting detailed letters and comprehensive bespoke reports.
- Strong organisational skills required.