Paraplanner (Maternity Cover)
£30000 to £35000 (FTE) + benefits inc pension.
My client is an award winning chartered financial planners providing award winning holistic financial planning and discretionary fund management.
They are seeking a paraplanner to provide maternity cover for 6 months. The role covers preparing and maintaining the client file, research and analysis, implementing recommendations and attending client meetings.
- Preparing and maintaining the paraplanning client file (electronic based files).
- Discussing client objectives and work requirements with the adviser.
- Completing research, analysis and data gathering (including liaising with providers and collating information on investments, pensions and other products, as applicable).
- Sourcing quotes and accompanying client disclosure material (Key Features Documents etc.) and saving to client file.
- Drafting Suitability Reports. This will involve the use of Financial Planning software tools, such as Selectapension, Assureweb and FE Analytics.
- Assisting advisers and paraplanners with ad hoc requirements. These could range from non-advice related reports to assisting with annual review reports and other activities.
- Ensure in-house systems are effectively used to record case progression and work for costs and audit trail purposes.
If should have parapanning or relevant experience and ideally diploma qualified or working towards and have a good understanding of wealth management practices and processes
The company offers a superb centralised investment proposition with award winning platform, secure client web portal, cutting edge technology and numerous industry awards.