Pensions Consultant (NHS)
Birmingham to London
My client specialises focuses on providing high quality, specialist support within the healthcare / NHS sector. Since inception the company has offered support to over 75,000 NHS staff. This is mainly due to the innovative intranet based pension portal which has also has additional features and services to provide support to groups and individuals.
The service the company offers helps engage and guide to staff on the increasing complexities of the NHS Pension, the impact it can have on them and the decisions they make.
Key duties include.
- Running Presentations at NHS Trusts, other NHS Bodies; both virtual and on-site
- Running Workshops at NHS Trusts, other NHS Bodies; both virtual and on-site
- Holding 1-2-1 Meeting with staff at NHS Trusts, other NHS Bodies; both virtual and on-site
- Helping maintain and gaining repeat/renewed NHS contracts
- Providing regulated advice to new and existing clients to the Company’s required standards
- Producing regulated income to individual/office targets
- Helping identify and creating new opportunities for new areas of business within this specialist field.
Although servicing existing clients they also need someone who will develop new business and then be able to build relationships to ensure that they do not leave.
To qualify you must be an experienced IFA consultant with current and previous knowledge in the medical sector to provide advice to the members of the NHS pension scheme . This could be anything from a client enquiry to more complex advice to the senior management team of a trust.