|Location||Central London, United Kingdom|
|Date Posted||11th November 2019|
|Salary||£30,000 to £40,000 + bonus and benefits|
|Professional Quals||Industry recognised ideally.|
|Work Hours||Full 9-5|
|Hiring Company||Recruitment Connection Ltd|
Platform Support Analyst
£30,000 to £40,000 Bonus and benefits
My client is a leading firm of financial advisers with offices in the UK and throughout Europe.
The role requires significant level of interaction with staff across all the European Offices, and the company’s major technology Partner IRESS, who supply and operate the core Operational Platform, XPLAN.
This role has three main areas of responsibility:
- Design, configure, test and implement XPLAN solutions to support business processes.
- 2nd/3rd line issue resolution.
- Functional testing of XPLAN software releases that are taken from time to time.
You must be using XPLAN in your current or a recent role and have a min of 2 years’ experience:
- Designing and/or configuring process solutions in XPLAN.
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Analysis, configuration and solution delivery in a fast-paced and changing industry
This role is one of only 4 individuals in the XPLAN Platform Team which comprises both support and analyst roles and who work closely both with the project team and the wider business.