|Date Posted||27th February 2020|
Wealth or Financial Adviser / IFA
Sales and Recruitment
|Salary||IRO €70,000 to €75,000 + relocation costs, benefits and bonus.|
|Industry||Financial Services, IFA|
|Professional Quals||Diploma in Financial Planning level 4|
|Hiring Company||Recruitment Connection Ltd|
IRO €70,000 to €75,000 + relocation costs, benefits and bonus.
My client is a successful financial planning and tax consultancy with established operations in Southern Europe.
Reporting to the Sales Director this role will focus on assisting and supporting the regionally based IFA’s in France and ensure a co-ordinated marketing approach. In doing so will enable them to concentrate on the acquisition of new funds and retention of existing funds under management.
- Key areas include working closely with the Partners and the Marketing Director to assist in defining and implementing both local and corporate marketing initiatives.
- Make sure the clients in the region are being serviced well and identify key clients
- Monitor business activity in order to highlight and address any problem areas.
- Assist in the recruitment of staff in the regional market and identifying training needs
- Regional Single Point of Contact for HO initiatives and queries
- Help organise seminars and other events aimed at both new prospects and existing clients.
- Regulatory supervision and ensure all staff in the region are up to speed on developments and changes
This role requires a high level of experience in client relationship management and ideally cross border wealth management advice for high net worth individuals. It is also important you have relevant experience in all areas of the client experience; from the initial prospecting stage through to presentation of recommendations and to on-boarding as well as the ongoing client relationship. Experience in back office areas of the business and compliance is considered as an additional asset.
You must be experienced in the financial services industry, primarily within the investment advice and wealth management sector with a background, for example, as a broker consultant or IFA, and have experience in dealing with wealthy clients.