Highly competitive basic and bonus and benefits
My client is an established and successful chartered insurance practice who are looking for a regional manager to take over the running of the company’s West Sussex office.
The regional Manager will be responsible for a large team of advisers and support staff inc paraplanners and administrators and the overall management of the office.
- Management and coaching of the advisers.
- Monitor progress on individual revenue target, provide or arrange for any necessary training and coaching to ensure targets are achieved.
- Promoting and embedding behaviours which are consistent with the company’s mission and
- Ensuring that advice standards and processes deliver good customer
- Successfully delivering against the annual business
- Carrying out specific projects and research
- Recruitment of Adviser and other staff
- Advise existing clients.
- Oversight of Paraplanning and Administration teams
- Management and coaching skills are a must, ideally from an independent firm.
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships with department managers. Demonstrate maturity, professionalism and gravitas.
- Extremely well
- IT literate
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and ability to communicate with colleagues and clients at all
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work and think under own
- Effective and proactive people management and adherence to all associated HR
The company has a superb centralised investment proposition with an award winning platform, secure client web portal and cutting edge technology.