North Surrey / Hybrid
£50,000 to £75,000 depending on experience + pension, life cover and bonus
My client is an established and financially sound directly regulated practice with a team of RI’s and support. The company is keen to recruit an additional IFA to provide independent advice to an existing client base but also deal with top-up business.
You will offer Financial Planning advice based on the financial plan and risk tolerance of the client, recommending appropriate investment strategies and products. This will focus principally on retirement, investment and tax planning, and undertaking regular reviews. You will be expected to undertake market research to stay up-to-date with the latest market trends, economic conditions, and financial products to provide relevant and informed advice. You will also be familiar with the current compliance and regulations, adhering to high ethical standards while providing financial advice and managing your client portfolio.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of financial planning principles, investment options, and tax regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to understand clients' needs and explain complex financial concepts clearly.
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities to assess financial situations and develop appropriate strategies.
- Ethical conduct and integrity to put clients' interests first and avoid conflict of interest.
- Relevant qualifications and certifications
- Proven experience in the financial services industry.
This is an office based role in principle, although the company are happy with a mix of home / office working. They will provide full IT and administrative back-up. They are a very friendly company and will offer full personal development.