So really, why us?
We pride ourselves on being a friendly and approachable company who will use all of our experience and expertise to provide you with a high quality and high value service. Our Managing Director, Simon Bean, is a Fellow of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (FIRP). This means that your career or your vacancy will be in the hands of a professional recruitment consultant who is passionate about finding the right fit for you.
As an individual member of REC Simon has signed up to adhere to their Code of Ethics and all of us at Recruitment Connection are committed to operating according to the highest standards. We promise to respect your confidentiality and always deal with you honestly.
Since we began in 1993, we have developed long-lasting working relationships with our clients and candidates alike. All the clients we work with, we have strong and positive relationships with and we don’t work with anyone who doesn’t share our ethos and values. The same goes for our candidates, if we don’t believe they will be a right fit for your company culture we won’t put them forward. We place great value on these relationships and many of our clients we have worked with for many years and we stay in touch with many candidates after we place them. All these relationships are built on trust which we are dedicated to proving you to. See what our past and present clients and candidates think of us.
- All assignments are thoroughly researched providing accurate candidate profiles
- Readily available source of candidates from an extensive database
- Active advertising on every role
- Actively sourcing candidates from across the market, engaging with both active and passive job seekers
- Bespoke advertising campaigns conducted for specific roles
- Advise on the market and prevailing income packages
- Post campaign report
- Preparation of candidates briefing notes
- Salary surveys
Payment by result It is worth remembering that… If you’re doing our job then who’s doing yours?