Self-Employed Independent Financial Advisor (IFA)
Surrey and London
High potential earnings with a lead supply + support.
My client is an expanding firm of IFA’s looking for an experienced adviser to take over and manage a client base from three acquisitions in Surrey and South London as well as dealing with new enquiries .
Your primary responsibility will be to help clients make informed decisions about their financial goals, investments, retirement planning, insurance needs, and other aspects of their financial well-being. This role requires a strong understanding of financial products, market trends, and regulatory guidelines, as well as excellent communication and relationship-building skills.
Skills / Experience
- Proven experience as an Independent Financial Advisor in the UK.
- Appropriate qualifications, such as a Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent.
- Registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and compliant with their regulations.
- Strong knowledge of financial products, investment strategies, and retirement planning.
- Looking for a company you will thrive in.
- Maybe an existing IFA running your own business but find yourself too busy with the day to day activities to make enough money.
- Frustrated currently working for an IFA practice that imposes a restriction on your earnings and autonomy.
These firms have a large number of legacy clients which will be approached and passed onto you. You will receive paraplanning, admin and research support.