Financial Planning Manager
Surrey / home based.
£Neg + bens + bonus
My client is an established brokerage with a successful discretionary portfolio management service. The company offer a range of investment services to UK and overseas customers.
This is a new role and will appeal to a professional who would relish the opportunity of developing and build this service to an existing and new client base and to grow a team.
You must be completely comfortable in ensuring that the proposition is always delivered to a traditionally high standard of service, integrity and efficiency. You must have excellent communication skills and be capable of maintaining the confidence of fee-paying clients.
- You should have experience of providing fee-based financial planning services to private clients, in a professional environment.
- Proven capability in business and client development.
- Satisfactory knowledge of UK financial products, with particular focus on investment advice, personal financial strategy, protection, retirement planning and tax planning.
- Experience in promoting (but not managing) discretionary investment services.
- Must project a professional, client focussed attitude and demonstrate a genuine commitment to quality service.
My client will offer a salary dependant on experience and a rewarding career in a professional and friendly environment.