|Date Posted||23rd August 2019|
Wealth or Financial Adviser / IFA
|Salary||Negotiable package with expected earnings IRO €200,000 p.a + benefits, inc help with relocation|
Negotiable package with expected earnings IRO €200,000 p.a + benefits, inc help with relocation
My client is the leading provider of tax and financial advice for HNW expatriates living in key locations in Southern Europe. In response to the high and growing numbers of existing and potential clients my client is looking to expand its very successful Partner team.
You will be joining established successful offices in southern Europe and working with a small team of experienced colleagues. The company will provide full marketing support to the successful candidate to help them develop a regional presence in the Canaries. This support includes the publication of renowned tax and financial planning books, seminars, newspaper advertising and articles and where appropriate, the use of local radio.
Full initial and ongoing training will be given to successful candidates together with full back office support. Although this is an overseas roles, my client is UK FCA authorised and each Adviser will work within the UK financial services framework and processes so you must be a qualified IFA in the UK.
- This role would suit an ambitious successful and experienced IFA who wants to develop a business within a structured and supported environment
- A demonstrable and successful track record
- Be a driven and motivated individual.
- Be capable to work both independently and within a team.
- Must be prepared to fully relocate.